We want to give you the chance to be heard and make your points. Allow you to comment or share opinions on nEWS263zim boards. This gives a chance to start discussions, ask questions, and share your opinions. This is your chance to engage the world and to be listened to but please:
- Be good and reasonable. Think about others. People often say things on boards that they would be ashamed to say to someone face to face. Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow users and our authors.
- Use the standard writing style and punctuation. Regular sentences and basic grammar will help others understand you.
- Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content. Comments should not harass, abuse, or threaten another user’s personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Remember this is a public forum. Do not post personal information including phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information belonging to you or others.
- Your opinions are very welcome but content that isn’t your copyright is not, so please do not copy others’ material, trademarks, or other intellectual property. This includes cutting and pasting content from other web sites. Comments should be your own original thoughts.
- Do not post HTML, URLs, viruses, or other malicious code. Stay on topic. Comments are better if they address the topic of the article or blog entry.
- If we feel that comments are abusive, threatening, objectionable, obscene, defamatory
or racist, they will be removed.
- There is no need to be offensive and not much point in writing posts that end up being removed. Any posts that are in breach of our guidelines are liable to be removed. People who repeatedly break the rules may be banned from the site.
- Help keep the site on track. If you see posts that are anti-social, please use the ‘report abuse’ link to alert us.
- Keep to the point. Posts that go off-topic or turn into personal conversations are liable to be deleted.
- Anything that seeks to exchange or solicit personal information is in breach of our guidelines. We encourage open, honest debate but we also reserve the right to remove any post and to take appropriate action against those responsible if necessary.
Thanks for visiting nEWS263zim